Thursday, May 10, 2007

#24 Podcasts

Well....this wasn't my favorite new thing on the the list. I * think * I added the Thomas Ford Memorial Library Teen Review to my bloglines account, although I don't really understand the process very well. I pasted in a url to the add a feed to the bloglines account and the feed appeared in my bloglines list. I'm never sure which url to add for the bloglines feed. On the podcast alley site, it says "Please add the entire URL Below to your Podcast Software" and I did that, but I don't understand wahy it says, "your podcase software". Bloglines isn't my podcast software. But it looks like it worked.

I'm sorry to say I didn't relly find the library podcasts very interesting. Maybe it's just me, today. I'm sure KCLS will find something to podcast, and it's fine with me.

I think if I ever really get into Podcasts, I'll do it with the iTunes software I have at home. I'm basically an iPod kind of gurl.

I published this in a dark color, so it will be difficult to read :-)

No comments: