Monday, March 26, 2007

Number 12--Del.icio.us

Today's assignment interests me a lot--and I want to look at this more. I forgot that I had set up a Del.icio.us account a year of so ago--but the computer didn't! When I went to the 27 things site, it "remembered" me. I never had time to add bookmarks to it, so I forgot all about it. I'm very intrigued by this delicious thing, especially as a reference librarian.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out a way to add all of the bookmarks I have in IE to Del.icio.us. Matt has been trying to help me, but we haven't figured it out yet. We know that you can import bookmarks, but mine are all in folders (and subfolders), so I can't figure out a way to import them all at once. There may not be a way to do that. If anyone knows how, let me know.

I'll definately use Del.icio.us as a reference tool. Great site!

No comments: