Monday, April 2, 2007

14 Library Thang


I had created a Library Thing account several months ago, but I never got around to adding any books. So, for the sake of this exercise, I've added a few titles--mainly my favorite "gay men--fiction" writers like Andrew Holleran, Michael Cunningham, Alan Hollinghurst, etc. I've not had the time to actually develop this site, but I think it's a wonderful resource and obviously useful for librarians and book-lovers. I've not had a lot of time at work to devote to the 27 things--not, at least, enough time that I would LIKE to have to play around with these lessons. But I'm learning a lot, and it's great to be familiar with these web 2.0 (as "they" say) things.

I posted a few of my Library Thing books on my blog--and I actually learned a littel more about blogging. I needed to edit some things, and rearrange some pictures, so this exercise was particularly instructive.

No comments: